Ramblings of a Convicted Half-wit

An online journal that (b)logs the incessant insignificants that pass through sq's gray matter every day. Pick up the pieces and make out the puzzle.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dear diary,

My comment section's screwy, and I can't do anything about it, not because I can't actually, but because I'm too lazy to scavenge through the glut on infocyberspace for a solution to the encoding glitch. Another classic example of 'nothing's impossible, it's just you'.

And the layout. I removed the credits of the author. Not that I want to pass off as its creator, the credits were simply placed in a spot I found a terrible eyesore. My html mastery, or lack thereof, wouldn't allow me to shift it to a less obtrusive location. So what the heck. If out of the zillionth decimalic slightest probability that she would chance upon this blog and found my complete disregard for her invent, this is for you: I'm sorry. And kindly fix up the screwy comment section.

I'm a blogger with no sense of personal pride in his blog. I knock-off templates from others, infringe their copyrights, steal snippets of codes here and there, and I don't even bother spicing up the blog with cutesy dancing gif files that would serve no purpose except to amuse the little retard in all of us. I don't blog all that regularly, and my posts are all petty and conceited words of ftzdom that wouldn't stop the wars, feed the poor, shelter the homeless or move the soggy sock lying next to me to the laundry basket even. And you know what's the worst and probably the best part? No one can do anything to me about it.

So in the anarchistic blogging realm, everyone's their own king. Their own lords, hoarding over their fiefdoms of personal thoughts and their pawns of unadulterated free speech. Which pretty much explains the phenomenal rise of blogs. And bloggers' egotism. And the unvalidated bullshit that comes with them. Now any idea conceived by the most deviant, twisted evil genius can be easily accessed by IE *click*typpitty typitty* e-v-i-l-g-e-n-i-u-s-.-b-l-o-g-s-p-o-t-.-c-o-m. (Ok, that was a fake link, in case one of you actually considered visiting that site. Probably George Bush's secret blog.)

Why all the psychobabble today? Because, I can. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home