Ramblings of a Convicted Half-wit

An online journal that (b)logs the incessant insignificants that pass through sq's gray matter every day. Pick up the pieces and make out the puzzle.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dear diary,

It's been so long since my last update.

Ok, doodleboard's down. Until I pay of course. The weasels. Now I have to go through the trouble of finding a decent free tagboard, meddle with the html and hopefully not ruin my already vintage hick of a layout, not mentioning the fact that all my "doodles" are deleted. Into the wastelands of cyberscum. Lost to oblivion. Gone. They should pay me to not sue their boxers off. Yet, they probably also know I have no case against them. The bloody weasels.

Been sleeping alot lately. Sleep has become a perpetual motion, feeding on and renewing itself in a neverending cycle of blank space, nightmares and fantasies. The more I sleep, the sleepier I become, and if I wasn't any wiser I'd have thought that was a good thing. Still, it could just be an interest collection from my sleep creditor. Which brings me to another question: Is it "an interest collection" or "a interest collection"? Does the adjective serve the noun or the verb? Naturally I would've used "an" but I think I've seen people use "a" in situations like this. Great. Now I'm bad at grammar too.

Caught "Hitch" not too long ago. A romance comedy, but not so much of romance as comedy, which makes it slightly different. Love becomes a very light-hearted affair in the show. Naivety? Probably. Hope? Definitely. Leaves you feeling a heady and happy, like a cinema version of chocolate. There are repercussions of watching an effective movie as such though, like how I can't shake the image of Eva Mendes off my mind, or the realisation of how desperately I wanted to be in love. Kinda forgotten how it feels like. God I'm starting to sound like Moulin Rouge. Fan-bloody-tastic. (That doesn't mean I don't recommend the show. You love-nuts and all the pansies out there deserve the same fate.)

Ok, gotta run. The creds are here again.

"Could I request a tropical beach backdrop, sunset, lotsa seagulls and a mai tai for tonight?"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home